Welcome to GameHourz.com!
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      ProfileProfile    Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in

WOTC sets for PCGen

 
   Game Forums (Home) -> Dungeons & Dragons RSS
Next:  How much would a nitendo gamecube wireless contro..  
Author Message
Paul Murray

External


Since: Dec 29, 2006
Posts: 2



(Msg. 1) Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:57 am
Post subject: WOTC sets for PCGen
Archived from groups: alt>games>adnd, others (more info?)

Well! CMP can no longer sell the WotC data sets for PCGen.

I bought the core and complete sets, but I would now would very much
like to purchase the Races of Stone data set, which this is no longer
possible.

Does anyone know where I can get it? A torrent hosting the entire set
would be nice.

 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Keith Davies

External


Since: Apr 14, 2004
Posts: 1620



(Msg. 2) Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:12 am
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Paul Murray wrote:
> Well! CMP can no longer sell the WotC data sets for PCGen.
>
> I bought the core and complete sets, but I would now would very much
> like to purchase the Races of Stone data set, which this is no longer
> possible.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get it? A torrent hosting the entire set
> would be nice.

CMP PCGen (and E-tools) sets get flooded to alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
fairly regularly.


Keith
--
Keith Davies "Trying to sway him from his current kook-
keith.davies.RemoveThis@kjdavies.org rant with facts is like trying to create
a vacuum in a room by pushing the air
http://www.kjdavies.org/ out with your hands." -- Matt Frisch

 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Paul Murray

External


Since: Dec 29, 2006
Posts: 2



(Msg. 3) Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:56 am
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

In article ,
Keith Davies wrote:

> Paul Murray wrote:
> > Well! CMP can no longer sell the WotC data sets for PCGen.
> >
> > I bought the core and complete sets, but I would now would very much
> > like to purchase the Races of Stone data set, which this is no longer
> > possible.
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can get it? A torrent hosting the entire set
> > would be nice.
>
> CMP PCGen (and E-tools) sets get flooded to alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
> fairly regularly.
>
>
> Keith

Thanks. Once again - if WOTC is reading this - I'd have been happy to
pay for it.
 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
drow

External


Since: Feb 23, 2005
Posts: 275



(Msg. 4) Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:56 pm
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: rec>games>frp>dnd (more info?)

In rec.games.frp.dnd Paul Murray wrote:
> In article ,
>> CMP PCGen (and E-tools) sets get flooded to alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
>> fairly regularly.
>
> Thanks. Once again - if WOTC is reading this - I'd have been happy to
> pay for it.

yeah, you and... nobody else. (see above)

--
drow.DeleteThis@bin.sh /\ /\
>><><< /\/' \ / '\/\
/' \'' \/\ /\ /\/ ''/ '\/\
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ n''''' '\/\/\/' \/\/\/\/\/\/\/ ''' '' n '\/\/\
 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Keith Davies

External


Since: Apr 14, 2004
Posts: 1620



(Msg. 5) Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:54 pm
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

drow wrote:
> In rec.games.frp.dnd Paul Murray wrote:
>> In article ,
>>> CMP PCGen (and E-tools) sets get flooded to alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
>>> fairly regularly.
>>
>> Thanks. Once again - if WOTC is reading this - I'd have been happy to
>> pay for it.
>
> yeah, you and... nobody else. (see above)

As I understand it CMP did fairly well with it. Not a huge amount of
money, but IIRC they just wanted to recoup costs -- with this part.


Keith
--
Keith Davies "Sometimes my brain is a very strange
keith.davies.RemoveThis@kjdavies.org to live in."
-- Dana Smith
http://www.kjdavies.org/
 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Patrick Hagerty

External


Since: Jan 10, 2007
Posts: 5



(Msg. 6) Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:36 am
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: alt>games>adnd, others (more info?)

Can the same be said for the e-Tools datasets? I'm in the same boat with
regard to e-Tools.

- Patrick

"Keith Davies" wrote in message

> Paul Murray wrote:
>> Well! CMP can no longer sell the WotC data sets for PCGen.
>>
>> I bought the core and complete sets, but I would now would very much
>> like to purchase the Races of Stone data set, which this is no longer
>> possible.
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can get it? A torrent hosting the entire set
>> would be nice.
>
> CMP PCGen (and E-tools) sets get flooded to alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
> fairly regularly.
>
>
> Keith
> --
> Keith Davies "Trying to sway him from his current kook-
> keith.davies.DeleteThis@kjdavies.org rant with facts is like trying to create
> a vacuum in a room by pushing the air
> http://www.kjdavies.org/ out with your hands." -- Matt Frisch
>
 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Ubiquitous

External


Since: Apr 13, 2004
Posts: 438



(Msg. 7) Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:51 pm
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

patrick.TakeThisOut@hagware.com wrote:

>Can the same be said for the e-Tools datasets? I'm in the same boat with
>regard to e-Tools.

Check out DMgenie sometime.

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
our military victory in Iraq into a second Vietnam quagmire. Too bad
for them, it's failing.
 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Patrick Hagerty

External


Since: Jan 10, 2007
Posts: 5



(Msg. 8) Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:56 am
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Actually, based on what I've seen say about it here, I already got it. Only
a week or so ago, so I'm still unfamiliar with most of its features, but it
looks pretty cool.

- Patrick

"Ubiquitous" wrote in message

> patrick DeleteThis @hagware.com wrote:
>
>>Can the same be said for the e-Tools datasets? I'm in the same boat with
>>regard to e-Tools.
>
> Check out DMgenie sometime.
>
> --
> It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
> the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
> our military victory in Iraq into a second Vietnam quagmire. Too bad
> for them, it's failing.
>
 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Keith Davies

External


Since: Apr 14, 2004
Posts: 1620



(Msg. 9) Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:46 pm
Post subject: Re: WOTC sets for PCGen [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Patrick Hagerty wrote:
> Can the same be said for the e-Tools datasets? I'm in the same boat with
> regard to e-Tools.

>> CMP PCGen (and E-tools) sets get flooded to alt.binaries.e-book.rpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> fairly regularly.


Keith
--
Keith Davies "Sometimes my brain is a very strange
keith.davies DeleteThis @kjdavies.org to live in."
-- Dana Smith
http://www.kjdavies.org/
 >> Stay informed about: WOTC sets for PCGen 
Back to top
Login to vote
Display posts from previous:   
Related Topics:
PCGen: Anyone made a "Favored Soul" class? - I want to use PCGen to build a "Favored Soul" character (from Complete Divine). But before I figure out how to make a custom class, has anyone already done this? -- Jim Seymour

Best 3.x product (WotC)? - The header says it all. What's the best 3.x product from WotC? "Best" is a slippery term, but we all know good stuff when we see it. You want to use it; if you do use it, you refer back to it regularly. It's the book whose spine is starting...

WotC ranger combat styles? - Are there official alternate combat styles for rangers other than archery and TWF? What additional combat styles, if any, do you use in your games? Do you think this is a reasonable option: Mobility at 2nd, Spring Attack at 6th, Whirlwind Attack at..

WOtC Video tribute to Gary Gygax - http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4dnd/20080307a -- Marcel

Prestige Classes and Spell Sets - When I create spells, I usually do a batch of "themed" spells at one time. Examples would be my Bladestop spells, my Warp Mage spells, Skinwalker spells, so on and so forth. The problem is that I think it rather silly, if not outright stupid,...
   Game Forums (Home) -> Dungeons & Dragons All times are: Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



[ Contact us | Terms of Service/Privacy Policy ]